Sewing Level: Intermediate
Fabric: Wovens, denim, twills, bottom weights and lightweights can also be used. Very versatile.
I made size and View (if applicable): Size 46 ( measured for the 44 but went larger and this worked out very well).
- I added knee pads on the inside
- Velcro for the straps and tapered them to 1"
- shortened the patch pockets on the legs 2"
- Added tool pocket stitching to the larger right pocket
- Added pocket stitching to the bib
- Trimmed 3/4" of either side of the bib across the front
- Used twill tape for the draw cord
Description: Overalls with waist cinching draw cord.
Click the images below for videos:
Notes: These were for my garden capsule and I absolutely love them so much! I think the drawcord at the waist makes them infinitely more comfortable since you can pull up the pants at the crotch so they don't hang too low but you still have the required torso length to be able to get them on and off. One note: The pant hem is crooked on the pattern and i corrected this.